Kanye West Apologizes To Taylor Swift (Again) On Twitter
The apology is 70 tweets long… Kanye West- who Hollywood Icon Magazine has always been a huge fan of- has (again) apologized to Taylor Swift with a long monologue on Twitter. Both Kanye and Swift are going to be with us, making hits, for a long time. So, hopefully this apology can put some MTV stunts in the past and allow us all to enjoy their brilliant music. Here are Kanye’s tweets:
– Man I love Twitter… I’ve always been at the mercy of the press but no more… The media tried to demonize me
– They wanted yall to believe I was a monster in real life so you guys wouldn’t listen or buy my music anymore
– I feel like they were waiting for the opportunity to go in all the way on me and when it came they beat me to a pulp
– Even now a lot of articles start there first 2 paragraphs about how much of an asshole I am
– I accept the idea (ideal) that perception is reality
– Happy B day to sister B … I gotta dope ass gift for you.
– When I say perception is reality I mean whatever you think is the truth… is your truth
– Some people’s truth is Kanye is racist… It’s not my truth but I do believe it’s my Karma…. walk with me…
– Even though the NBC telethon was widely praised yall didn’t think they was just gone let me get away with that did yall???!!!
– With the help of strong will, a lack of impathy, a lil alcohol and extremely distasteful & bad timing … I became George Bush over night
– How deep is the scar… I bled hard.. cancelled tour with the number one pop star in the world … closed the doors of my clothing office
– Had to let employees go… for the first time I felt the impact of my brash actions … I felt the recession from an ownership side
– People booed when I would go to concerts and the performer mentioned my name.
– Remember in Anchor Man when Ron Burgandy cursed on air and the entire city turned on him? But this wasn’t a joke. This was & is my real life
– There are people who don’t dislike me… they absolutely hate me!
– I was chilling with this white girl having a conversation and she cut me off and said… Hold up… I thought you didn’t like us?!
– That’s when you realize perception is reality. I’ve been straying from this subject on twitter but I have to give it to you guys raw now.
– If you google Asshole my face may very well pop up 2 pages into the search.
– Some people say… Why worry about “the haters?” This is bigger that just the concept of haters.
– I have a mission in life to bring truth and beauty through my music and the visuals that anchor around it
– The media has successfully diminished the “receptive” audience of (3rd person)… KANYE WEST
– …taking a 15 second blip the mdeia have successfully painted the image of the “ANGRY BLACK MAN’ The King Kong theory.
– I’m the guy who at one point could perform the Justin Timberlake on stage and everyone would be sooo happy that I was there
– People tweeted that they wish I was dead… No listen. They wanted me to die people. I carry that. I smile and take pictures through that
– I wear my scars… It’s almost like I have to where a suit to juxtapose my image and I won’t lie… IT WORKS!
– I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that’s so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won’t take it then I’ll perform it for her
– She had nothing to do with my issues with award shows. She had no idea what hit her. She’s justa lil girl with dreams like the rest of us.
– She deserves the apology more than anyone. Thank you Biz Stone and Evan Williams for creating a platform where we can communicate directly
– We’re both artist and the media and managers are trying to get between us. Everyone wants to capitalize off this is some way
– I’m ready to get out of my own way. The ego is overdone… it’s like hoodies
– I know there are family members friends and fans that have literally fought for me.
– There are people who have named there kids after me… can you imagine that next day in school. Even though I don’t have kids…
– I am responsible for those who love and represent me and what they have to deal with on a day to day defending “The American Psycho”
– I watched Justin Timberlake at the Grammies loose every televised award including album of the year which the Dixie Chicks won
– I would have ran on stage for Justin that night because Sexy Back (in my mind) was that important… that impactful to our culture
– It’s not about race America. No one in our position ever stands up and says anything anymore.
– I have given my awards to other groups multiple times on national TV… They never showed that this past year during the massacre of Kanye
– Who’s seen the play Wicked? I’ve seen it 4 times! Other than loving the music acting and costumes… it’s my story!!!
– The Wicked witch of the west basically is so convicted to tell her’ truth when she does it she is outcasted by society and turned WICKED
– With new found humility … who am I to run on stage? I would never ever again in a million years do that. Sorry to let you down.
– It is distasteful to cut people off as a general rule. What’s the point of dressing tastefully if I’m going to act the complete opposite?
– Yes I was that guy. A 32 year old child.
– When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE … I take the responsibility for my actions
– I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don’t always need my help.
– Beyonce didn’t need that. MTV didn’t need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely didn’t want or need that.
– These aren’t regular tweets… this is stream of consciousness … I want you guys to know and feel where my head is at…
– It feels like the movie Heat when you wanted Deniro to make it… You want the bad guy to make it.
– These tweets have no manager, no publicist , no grammar checking… this is raw
– Humanity and Empathy are 2 of the 4 principles at facebook. Those were the 2 principles I was missing on that evening
– Why are there so many tweets? Well this isn’t a simple subject. There are layers to this beyond me running on stage.
– You’ve got the top layer… Kanye’s rude!
– If I speak in 3rd person it’s because I’m quoting people sometimes I forget to put the quotations you know my grammar.. #ITSAPROCESS
– You’ve got a layer of order… this is how things are spose to go this is how it’s always been etc.
– You’ve got a layer of… What is reality? You really want this guy to die over an award show???!! wooooooow …..
– You’ve got the Media play… Who benefitted off of the moment?
– MTV? JAY LENO? BEYONCE? ALL FORMS OF MEDIA? TAYLOR? KANYE WEST? Who gained? Who lost?
– Walk with me people… let’s break this down for real now. I might get in trouble again lol?
– WHO BENEFITED FOR REAL PEOPLE???!!!!!!!!
– A year later where do we stand?
– There’s a layer of… hey Kanye said what I was thinking
– There’s a layer of… Entertainment… we are entertainers and this is only TV… not the War
– Why was it made into such a race issue. Taylor loves rap music… I love country music.
– TAYLOR LOVES RAP MUSIC… I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC
– When I right songs like Heartless I always say “is this melody good enough to be a country song or a broadway song?”
– I’ve hurt, I’ve bled, I’ve learned. I only want to do good. I am passionate I am human I am real. I wish I could meet every hater
– I wish I could talk to every hater face to face and change there a opinion of me one conversation at a time.
– I wish they all knew how much I really cared about music and pop culture and art and peoples feelings.
– wish they could accept that I’ve grown and only want to do good for the world. I want to help as many people as I can.
– I want to help starting with the music and ending with the smile.
– I want to win there hearts back so I can continue to bring my take on culture to the masses with a clean opinion.
– It starts with this…
– I’m sorry Taylor.