KROQ Announces Night 2 Of Almost Acoustic Christmas Featuring Phoenix, Brandon Flowers & More
The lineup for night two of KROQ’s Almost Acoustic Christmas 2010has been announced. For the first time in several years, we think that the second day trumps the first day. This year’s second day lineup features:Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, Brandon Flowers, The Black Keys, The TemperTrap, Neon Trees, Florence & the Machine, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, and Broken Bells. Tickets for night two can be purchased during the Exclusive KROQ Street Team Friday 11/19 at noon via Ticketmaster.comhere. The rest of the ticket info is the same as theinfo for the first day of the Almost Acoustic Xmas. You can check it out below too:
You must be a KROQ Street Team member to get the Ticketmaster password. Sign up for your free membershiphere.
* Tickets are available online only viaTicketmaster.com.
* Tickets are $75 each plus Ticketmaster/venue service charges.
* Limit 2 tickets per person per show.
* Tickets must be purchased viacredit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
* Tickets are available for purchase by California residents only. This is determined by yourcredit card’s billingzip code.
* Night 1 of the 21st Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas benefitsPara Los Niños, a non-profit family service agency designed to raise at-risk children out of poverty and into brighter futures through positive educational opportunities and support.
* AccessibleADA seatingtickets go on sale @ the same time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
* Can I buy tickets if I live outside of California? No.
* How many tickets can I buy? 2 tickets per show.
* Can I pick where my seats are located? No. The Ticketmaster system gives you the best available seats at your moment of purchase.
* Are there different prices for different seats? No.
* Can I wear an Ed Hardy shirt to the concert? No.
MISC AND SOMEWHAT BORING DETAILS
* Ticketmaster will hold the print at-home tickets for 48 hours. This allows the Ticketmaster system to double-check yourcredit card’s billingzip code.
* Out-of-state purchases and all sales over the 2 ticket limit will be cancelled.
* Tickets are $75.00 plus $4.75 facility fee.
* Ticketmaster service charge, processing fee and print-at-home service charge is $16.55 per ticket.
* Grand total of one ticket with all service charges: $96.30. A pair of tickets is $192.60
* Ticket buyers can select the following (for an additional fee):
o In store pick up: $3.00
o UPS delivery: $14.50-$25.00
Under Creative Commons License:Attribution